The Friends of the Haddon Heights Library is a group of residents who share a common desire to continue the growth and to promote the interest and welfare of the Haddon Heights Library as a cultural and educational asset to the Borough of Haddon Heights. Haddon Heights Library Friends host activities and events for the Library that help to foster community involvement and cultural awareness, support the enjoyment of the Library and its resources and conduct fund-raisers to help the Library with funding over and above the Library budget.
Income from the sale of used books, t-shirts, book bags and other useful items enable the Friends to provide added funds to the Library for services, equipment, and programs.
What do the Friends do?
The Friends help the library in many ways, including:
- Help support and promote the growth and development of the Haddon Heights Library.
- Raise funds for books and materials.
- Plan and staff book sales.
- Sell items of related interest to Library patrons
- Sponsor special programs such as author events, lectures and book signings.
- Lobby public officials on behalf of the library.
How do I become a Friend?
Contact Jodilyn Turner at 546-5860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are the Friends?
We are very grateful to all our members.
- Jodilynn Turner, President
- Amy Schmidt
- Jodi Swanholm
- Lorraine Hoilien
- Marie Swanholm
- Lisa Vilnonis
- Erin McGlynn
- Shannon Raetsch