The library is pleased to offer free admission to museums and cultural attractions located nearby.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To check the status of a pass, you can search the catalogue or call us at 856-547-7132.
- If the pass you are looking for is in, we can hold it for you for the day.
- The passes may be borrowed by adult library cardholders in good standing. The patron’s library card must be presented at the time of checkout.
- There is a limit of one pass per household.
- Each pass is loaned for 3 days. There are no renewals.
- A fine of $5.00 per day will be charged for each day that a museum pass is overdue. The maximum overdue fine is $50.00 per pass. The patron is responsible for the full cost of any lost or stolen passes.
- The number of guests admitted with each pass will vary, but each pass admits at least 2 adults and 3 children.
Passes are available to the following institutions. Please contact the museum or check their website for current hours and closings.
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University – Admission for up to two adults and five children; 10% discount at the Academy Shop and Academy Cafe.
Garden State Discovery Museum – Admission for up to six people; 15% discount at the Discovermore Toy Store.
Grounds for Sculpture – Admission for up to four people.
Independence Seaport Museum – Admission for up to two adults and four children.
Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania – Admission for up to two adults and four children; 10% discount at the gift shop.
Museum of the American Revolution – Admission for up to two adults and four children; 10% discount at Cross Keys Café and the Museum Shop.
Mütter Museum of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia – Admission for up to four people.
National Constitution Center – Admission for up to two adults and four children.
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts – Admission for up to two adults and four children.