LIBRARY REOPENING UPDATES
The Haddon Heights Library is currently offering CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY. This service includes photocoping, printing, faxing and notary in addition to item pick-up
Contact-less Curbside Pick-Up
Monday – Friday: 10 – 7
Saturday: 10 – 2
Curbside hours are subject to change. Curbside may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Place item(s) on hold either using our online catalog or by calling the library at 856-547-7132.
- When items you have requested are ready, we will notify you by phone.
- When picking up your item(s), park by the designated Curbside sign. Call 856-547-7132 to let us know you are here.
- We will place your items on the designated table for you to retrieve. You will be required to exit your vehicle for this.
- If you are unable to call us when you arrive, please let us know when we notify you that your items are available
All items will continue to be quarantined for 72 hours upon their return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.