The library employs the following full-time and part-time staff to provide quality services to the residents of Haddon Heights:
- Christopher S. Walter – Director*
- Kathleen Bernardi – Technical Services*
- Norma Appleby – Circulation Assistant
- Lois Eckmann – Circulation Assistant
- Andrew Alexander – Page
- Hunter Hoilien – Page
- Maggie Stearns – Page
- B.J. Crisostomo – Game Night Supervisor
- Christina Flynn – Bookkeeper
*denotes full-time staff
The Library Board is appointed by the Mayor & Council of Haddon Heights to serve as a liaison between the library and the residents of Haddon Heights. The Library Board advises the library director in matters related to the library and its services and promotes the library and its programs.
Meetings are held the second Thursday of each month (no meeting in July and August) at 8:00 p.m. in the Library meeting room. The public is welcome to attend.
Current Board Members
If you would like to speak to any of the board members, please contact the library.
- August A. Longo, President – Term expires December 31, 2022
- Suzanne P. Barr, Vice- President – Term expires December 31, 2021
- Jillian Soriano, Secretary – Term expires December 31, 2024
- David Sommerville, Treasurer – Term expires December 31, 2020
- Ernest B. Smith – Term expires December 31, 2023
- Mayor Zachary Houck
- Mayor’s Alternate Elizabeth Whitman
- Superintendent of Schools Michael W. Adams
- Superintendent of Schools Alternate Pamela Driver