The library is open Monday – Saturday and is closed on Sundays.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Building Open)
Tuesday & Thursday: 10 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Curbside Only)
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Curbside Only)
There is a book drop out front on Station Avenue for convenience that is always available. We ask that you not put DVDs, Blu-rays and museum passes in the book drop.
2020 Holiday Closings
- January 1: New Year’s Day
- January 20: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- February 17: Washington’s Birthday
- April 10: Good Friday
- May 25: Memorial Day
- July 3: Independence Day (Observed)
- July 4: Independence Day
- September 7: Labor Day
- October 12: Columbus Day
- November 11: Veteran’s Day
- November 26: Thanksgiving Day
- December 24: Christmas Eve
- December 25: Christmas Day
- December 31: New Year’s Eve (Close at 5 p.m.)